Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reflection

When I took the course for the first time I thought that it is going to be hard, but it showed up to be very easy and the class enjoyed doing it. In this course we learned a lot of things that are very useful for our future and career future. What I understood from this course is how to improve the searching skills and how to make a full research about any topic; it is also useful to make us improve our English skills like writing and reading because we have to read and write to do a very good research. Mr. Hedley is a very nice teacher and he is in the right position because we understand everything he says and gives to us.
I also learned how to find a topic for my research by searching and reading books and going on the internet. After all, I hope to get a high grade and finish the course with the goal that I have put to myself to bring an A in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment