Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Reflection 2


by the end of the semester we had a full idea about the  course in general , we have learnt how to make a full project and how to write an assays of min 600 words.
all because  of Mr. hedley we knew what LSEC is all about and how do we deal with projects, assignments, assays in a professional way and to do it in a good way.
special thanks to Mr. hedley who began with us from the beginning of the course until the end of it and stopped on every small point which made us  improve our writing and searching skills.
Speaking of myself , I will not forget the steps of doing a project because I'm sure that we will need those skills in the future in the majors coming ahead in the next years.
It was a target for me to bring an A on the course and so it happened.
Again I would thank Mr. hedley our teacher for all what he have done.  

172 words

No comments:

Post a Comment